<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 14, 2003

I usually have diary that I put these sorts of thought but it is still back at home in Everett. I may get it later but for now I will put things here. This is also for all my friends from the #mt-rafters IRC channel. I hope they are all doing alright.

Right this second I am cross referencing the Irish annals because the more times something is referenced in all the annals the more sure we are of the event itself. It is rather tedious but a nesessary part of the job. This is for the 6000 word essay I have due on the 12th of Janurary. I also have an 2500 word essay due at the end of the term which is about four weeks away. I already have 2100 word written for that one. I should be in good shape going into the last few weeks of the term.


posted by Chris  #10:42 AM | 0 comments |