<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, November 24, 2003

Well today got off to a good start. I read in the Celtic Library for two and a half hours. Then I went to the Highland Society Lunch and learned about what is going on with the try it out day on the 6th and 7th of December. Then I went shopping for a couple of gifts at the University of Edinburgh Gift Shop. I almost got my brother the illistrated history of the university but I really could not afford it. He can get it himself if he really wants it, since he has the shiny new job. I then went home to bang out another 250 words in my essay, which I now feel horrible about again so I sent it off to my supervisors to see if I were going in the right direction.

The response I got was a real shocker. My secondary supervisors wife just passed away. I had the chance to have lunch with her and several other postgrads in medieval studies. She was very kind, graceous, and intelligent. If you read this, please raise a glass in her memory. Reste in pace, mea amica. Dies Immortales ad patriam iuventae portent.

After that, I have been working on an outline for my writing class. I am not well pleased with this assignment. I would rather have spent the time working on my other two essays. I hope I am going in the right direction. Anyway, I have to get back to writing.


posted by Chris  #10:10 PM | 0 comments |