<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 27, 2003

Well today was primarily wasted. I woke up late and missed class. I don't normally have class on Thursdays so it is not surprising that I missed it. Anyway, I did some reading and went to the library then talked to another student about my literature review. Then I did some Old Irish, finishing up chapter 39, and came home to help out with thanksgiving. I cut potatoes. Oh the joy. Then everyone started bringing stuff to eat. We had much more stuff for this than for Canadian thanksgiving. Anyway, it was all really good. I ate a bunch then came up stairs to play some games while waiting for my mom to call.

I probably should have gotten more done today. Although, I am going to do some writing tomorrow since I do not have classes. I think I will do some more reading before I go to bed. Anyway, I hope you are all having a good thanksgiving!


posted by Chris  #10:33 PM | 0 comments |