<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 30, 2003

What to say about today. The breakfast this morning went well. Except that I forgot to set my alarm for 8 am and got up at 9 instead. That is alright since neither of my roommates cared too much about it. We had ham, eggs, sausages, coffee, and orange juice. I then went down to the library to stock up on more reading material. Then over to the Celtic Library to do some old irish. I always seem to have one word in a sentence, which I cannot find. It is quite frustrating.

I picked up the Irish Penitentials. They are such a fun read about how long of a penence you have to do when you sinned with an animal (only one year!). Some of the other combinations are also mighty funny. It seems that they got up to a bunch back then. Anyway, I should get back to it. I have a bunch of things to do tomorrow.


posted by Chris  #11:01 PM | 0 comments |