<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

I have been quiet lazy today. I got up early but just played computer games and hung around the house. I wanted to go get some work done but the library has been closed since the 23rd. I am going to a friend's place later this afternoon to ring in the new year but I really don't have much heart in it. I lost the magic of the season many years ago while I toiled away for a pay check. I don't expect to see it again in my life time. Maybe if I had more friends here or something but I doubt that is it. I didn't have it when all of my friends were around so I should not expect to find it here among the ancient stones of Edinburgh.

In any case, I hope everyone has a Happy New Year. I will tell you all tomorrow what Hogmanay in Edinburgh is like.


posted by Chris  #3:26 PM | 0 comments |