<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 21, 2003

Well, I am still working on that description of the trip to Oban. Please be patient I want to get everything down just so. Anyway today I worked on my paper from 11 am till about 3:30 pm. I was just inserting stuff from my supervisor and I added a few paragraphs about the dating problems. I then hung out with a friend to try to find a CD. I couldn't but I will look again soon. I then came home to have dinner with my Japanese roommate who is an excellent cook. He made too much so I invited the friend I was hanging out with earlier to come up to have some. We had a great conversation and a great dinner.

Anyway, I need to get some sleep and work on my paper again. I am at 4700 words and I need to finish it up so that I have enough time to make changes and do the bibliography. I have a few other articles on the subject I need to read as well so I will probably spend Monday doing that. I feel bad since I have cut way back on my reading but I need to concentrate on my writing and the writing process right now. I am definitely going to pick up more reading.


posted by Chris  #1:16 AM | 0 comments |