<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 05, 2003

Well, I got comments back on my papers from my supervisor. I think a fifth grader could have written something better. I SUCK at this. I am beginning to wonder if it would be easier to jump off the craigs or change my ticket to go home next week. I am such a horrible writer. I cannot believe that I gave him this clap-trap. He wants to talk to me next week. I am nearly sure that he will have nothing good to say. I SUCK.

With that out of the way, I went to the store. I worked on my essay and I went down to sandy bell's to pay someone back money they loaned me. They did not show up but Scott and a few others were there for a while. We then went to eat. I didn't really want to go but oh well. I should have been working on my essay.

I forgot to say this but I am not going to Tobemorry in two weeks. I am going to stay in Oban, which is supposed to be a great town anyway. They put up a new scheme at the Tobemorry youth hostel that they will only book out the entire hostel. I guess this is great for companies in December for parties but it sucks for the rest of us who wanted to stay there. Well, I am sure we can go out to the Isle of Mull on a day trip or something like that.

Anyway, I have try it out day with the highland society tomorrow early in the morning so I should get some sleep.


posted by Chris  #11:36 PM | 0 comments |