<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 09, 2003

Well today I went to Old Irish class and we got to the really bloody part of the story where Mael Fortairtig and his buddy Congal get stabbed to death by MF's father's champion who was egged on by MF's father's wife. Ah good stuff. Speaking of which that reminds me of a friend of mine but I will not go into that here. Then we went to writing class where I met up with a friend of mine. We ended up attracting another while we walked up to the royal mile. The other friend didn't know that there were University accommodations on the royal mile so we showed her around our respective flats. I then cooked lunch for us and we talked for a while about school and different people we know and our interests outside school.

After they left, I retreated into my room to work on my 6000 word essay since my supervisor wants to talk to me tomorrow. I thought it would be a good idea to have something new for him to see. My literature review still has some work before it is done. I fixed up my 6000 word essay with his suggestions and I am going over the stuff I have written since I handed it to him. I just hope he has not lost respect for me. I know my writing sucks and is my greatest weakness as a scholar and for weaknesses they don't come bigger than that in academia.

Anyway my mom called and talked about stuff from home. Nothing too big on that front. Things continue. I should get back to my essay for tomorrow.


posted by Chris  #11:07 PM | 0 comments |