<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 04, 2003

Well, today was very interesting and eventful. I went to my class and it was basically my entire undergraduate methodology class done in an hour. The poor teacher was talking as quickly as she could to give us all the information we needed. I then went home and worked on my 6000 word essay again. It is good to start working on it since I have about six weeks or a lilttle less to get it shaped up.

The most interesting things happened later tonight. I went to the graduation party for a bunch of postgrad students. It was fun and it was good to see deserving people getting their rewards for all their hard work. My friend convinced me to go to a concert at the pleasence (the university student bar). It was Old Blind Dogs, who are suppost to be big in the Celtic Music scene. It was the best show I have ever seen. The sets were tight and they loved playing to a small crowd (about 150 people). They said that they don't get to play in Scotland much any more since they are constantly on tour. In any case, they were phenominal players. The fiddle player almost looked as if he didn't need to work. It was nearly effortless. Anyway, I could go on and on about it. Suffice it to say that it was a great concert.

Well I am going to talk to some of my fellow students about their papers tomorrow so I need to get some sleep.


posted by Chris  #1:13 AM | 0 comments |