<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Well today's try it out day went really well. I liked it at least. We did basic Gaelic in the morning and some more advanced Gaelic in the afternoon. I learned that in prounounciation I just need to let my mouth go and just say things over and over again. It was much fun but I think I spent too much money so I need to reign in my spending.

After that I came home, then took a nap like an idiot. I really should have stayed up. On the plus side, I was able to get ICQ working and have been talking with some old internet friends. It feels like I am back home. The l33tness is returning to my body. I feel a bit more whole again.

Otherwise, I fixed the references in my literature review as some like to call it. It will be nice to have a few weeks where all I work on is my 6000 word essay. I am already 3000 words into it and I have comments from my supervisor so we will see. I have about 5 weeks until I turn it in. I think that is enough time.

Anyway, I am going to go to bed soon since I am tired from getting up at 7 am this morning.


posted by Chris  #10:30 PM | 0 comments |