<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 14, 2003

Wow. Alright, this is becoming a habit that I need to break quickly. I basically told myself that today was a day off since I spent so much time working on my literature review. Although, I woke up at 8 am this morning to my roommate leaving for home. I did not sleep after that. So I played games for a while then had some breakfast before playing more games. I then hooked up with a friend to go down to the German market that they have set up on Prince's Street. We had German mulled wine and looked at some stuff. Before that we went to Weaverly station to book our train in advance. That was a good idea since they knocked a few pounds off the price for us. So we leave on Monday at 11:20 for Glasgow then from there change trains to go up to Oban.

After that we went back to her place where I heard another Dell horror story before heading up to Doctor's for some bangers and mash. Not much happened after that. I now have a headache and I am going to take some aspirin and go to bed.


posted by Chris  #1:34 AM | 0 comments |