<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

I got a bunch of reading done today. I then picked up some translation for my Medieval Latin class this afternoon. Although, I was late since I misplace the time on my Outlook calendar. I then did some Old Irish although I probably should have done more but I don't have anything going on tomorrow so I will probably just do it then.

I have to give respect to the Lothian and Borders police force today. They miraculously found my friend's wallet. I cannot believe it. In Seattle, they would have just laughed at her in that snide we-have-power-you-don't attitude they have these days. It seems that ever since WTO riots they have been unduly harsh and pretty much pricks. I think that the people need to remind them who pays their bills. The police around here are really great people. They spend time to talk to you when they are on the beat (they actually have beat cops!). Since the parliament is here in my courtyard, I see them often. The funniest thing is that they don't care about j-walking. People just walk across their street without even flinching and directly in front of the cops who just tips their hats to you as you break the law.

In any case, I will be doing a bunch of reading and Old Irish tomorrow. I think I will finish off my reader and do some more for class. I may even do my Medieval Latin since they have a Oxford Latin Dictionary there. Anyway, I am off to bed.


posted by Chris  #10:27 PM | 0 comments |