<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Well, it seems that the network is finally working again. I went with my Japanese roommate to see The Last Samurai, which was astonishingly good. Although, both my roommate and I hated the subtitles when they were speaking Japanese. They were pretty horrible. Good thing that it does not really affect the movie all that much.

I have to say something about the movie theater. It was posh. The seats had high backs and the lumbar support was made to fit me. Since we got there early and it was a Tuesday night, there was noone in the place when we got there. There were not that many people there even after we got our seats. The sound system was very nice but they go the same way American movie theaters go with louder rather than better. There were not as many adverts at the beginning of the movie, which was a nice change of pace.

Anyway, today I had class on how to use manuscript repositories, which was interesting. I now know what all those little cryptic signs are that identify a document. In any case, I have to do one more revision of my paper and turn it in Friday. I am going to do that this afternoon.


posted by Chris  #12:33 PM | 0 comments |