<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Well, today was not all that great of a work day. I did not get up until noon and then I had breakfast. I met a friend at 3 to work on the An Comann Ceilteach web site. Once another member gets the press release done, I am going to email to home to all the major newspapers. We will see what happens then. There is going to be much hand waving to get this thing off the ground this year.

For the rest of the day, I have been working on my presentation. I finished the outline and I am now working on the slides for it. It is making me physically ill even thinking about this stupid thing. I hate presentations. I had to give one for one of my undergraduate courses. I just stood up there and gave a shortened version of my paper. I figure that they should just read their papers rather than trying to dazzle me with electronic bull. My friend who lived in Europe for a year told me that I would end up having to do this.

I am nearly done with the slides. After that, I am going to add some sort of nice effects to please the crowd (Seneca's "Bread and Circuses" line comes to mind now). Anyway, I am off to bed.


posted by Chris  #12:08 AM | 0 comments |