<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I showed up for class today but my teacher did not. She sent her apologies so I had an extra hour to sit around. I then went to see if I could get my laptop to interface with their LCD projector. Nope. We did find out that it was not my equipment however which is a good thing. I will have to use their old computer to do the presentation. I will probably play with it tomorrow. I also have to type up and copy a bibliography to hand out at the end.

I then pounded the streets putting up posters for the Highland Annual. I forgot how steep the royal mile actually is. I then had a pint and came home for some dinner. I generally relaxed this afternoon before I do a bunch of test runs of my presentation tomorrow and on Friday. I hope it all goes well. Anyway, I am tired and need some sleep.


posted by Chris  #11:47 PM | 0 comments |