<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, February 01, 2004

Sorry I have not written. I got horribly sick on Saturday and I have been recovering. I have also been doing my Old Irish and Latin which I need for Tuesday. Not much else is going on. I went up to the Tesco's today to get food. I also discovered many dishes I "saved" in my refridgerator and are now rancid so I had to throw them out and clean out the containers. Pretty much a blah kind of day. I am still concerned about the meeting on Friday. I am not sure if it was good or bad. I think they are in a wait and see point now. They want to see the meat of my disseration before they will approve me for a PhD or even to finish my dissertation. This does not make me feel any better but I have to keep going and not let it get to me.

Anyway, I should get back to work.


posted by Chris  #8:09 PM | 0 comments |