<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Well, I went to all of my classes today. Nothing to horrible to report there. I came home and wrote about 900 words. The only problem is that I think they are a pile of digital poo. I am getting increasingly anxious about this paper. I also want to do well on my 6000 word paper, which I think I will call "A preliminary study on the applicability of early Irish law" or something like that anyway. I just hope that I can pull it together so that it looks good. I do not think I have used my time wisely during the course of this year. I should have stayed away from the annals as a source of evidence and stuck to the laws themselves. Oh well, it is too late now. I guess it is all part of the learning process.

Anyway, I have met and exceeded my goal for the night. I have an appointment tomorrow but not much else to do so I think I will try to put down another 900 or so words. I just hope I can salvage some of the stuff I have just written.


posted by Chris  #10:44 PM | 0 comments |