<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 14, 2004

I am again sorry that it has taken me so long to get back to you all. I am now beginning work on my 6000 word paper. The evidence is a bit slim on the ground but I made the annals work for a 6000 word paper. I have much more to work with but the stuff I want to use is a bit sketchy. We will see how it goes.

Vacation here is a month long and we started very late so I wonder how long into June we will go before the third term ends. They are moving to a more American system next year so things start in September 15 rather than the second week on October. I should be back home in the first three weeks of September.

Anyway, not much else is going on right now. One of my supervisors has left until the end of the month and my 6000 word paper is due on the 16th of April but they said that we would look at it then and see if I needed more time. They added a week last time so we will see. I am scared about the 15,000 word paper but I can really lay things out in that paper which I will have a very hard time doing in the 6000 word paper. I will be able to add things from the Heptads and other not strictly legal but relevant stuff.

I am off to bed now. Hopefully, I can write in here more often.


posted by Chris  #12:32 AM | 0 comments |