<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 22, 2004

I have put another 600 words on my essay which is now at 4400 words. I told my supervisors that I would give it to them sometime this week so I need to get it up to 6000 words pretty soon. I did not want to overwhelm them with stuff since I just turned in my other paper. I am sure they also have many other papers to look at from their undergraduate classes.

Today I am going to a friend's place to learn Modern Irish. He is a fluent speaker and has agreed to teach me for nothing. He wants to teach elementary school kids in an immersion environment so this will be good practice for him. It is easier to start with adults then progress down to children rather than being thrown into a situation with a bunch of kids. Anyway, I am going to try to find ways to pay him back for his kindness.

Other than that I have been wandering around the flat in my sweats. It is sunny outside but I have yet to go out and see it. I will see it when I leave for my friend's place. It is interesting that it stays light longer here than in Washington. It was light until 9:30 pm last night and another friend tells me that it will be light until 11:30 in July when we get to the longest day of the year.


posted by Chris  #3:52 PM | 0 comments |