<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Well, another day another blog. I am about 3000 words into my 6000 word paper and I am a bit stuck but hopefully I can find a way to add another 3000 words to it then try to make it coherent. I finished up my 2500 word paper last night. I will turn it in on Friday. I think I have one more footnote that I need to find but I cannot remember for the life of me where I read it. I guess I will have to start digging again.

I did not sleep very well last night. So I ended up sleeping until noon today. I wanted to get up at 9 but I just couldn't because I did not get to sleep until 4 or so. Anyway, I am just not in the mood to do anything today so I think I will go to the store and pick up some food, which I badly need in the house. At least that way I will feel somewhat productive.

Anyway, I should get going if I want to get to the store before everything closes.


posted by Chris  #2:00 PM | 0 comments |