<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 15, 2004

Well, I started working on my next 6000 word paper. It is entitled, "Early Irish Case Law: A Preliminary Investigation", I am trying to make sure I cover my ass this time. I am about 1600 words into it. Anyway, you should see it in about a month for those of you who are interested. My 2500 word paper is coming along alright. I should have it in by the end of the week. Again, you should look in your email boxes for it about then.

Otherwise, I cleaned my room. They came by to wash the windows and they did not notify me (well, they did but the note was so far back in my mail box that I could not see it. My mail box is on the floor so I have to get down on my belly to see into it). I had to trash my room to give them direct access to my windows. So today I got my room back in order. It feels nice. I was feeling like I could not think clearly in a room that was a complete disaster area.

I also have to look at my Japanese roommate's paper. I took a glance at it and he uses "I shall" which is really funny since that went out of style about 60 years ago. I sometimes wonder what they teach those people in Japan. They have some strange notions about the world, especially the Western world. Anyway, I should get going.


posted by Chris  #12:02 AM | 0 comments |