<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 01, 2004

I found this really neat place on the way to university. It is called The Forest Cafe (just a note: at this time, the web site is not coming up but by the time you read this it may be up). They have free wireless broadband installed! Also, since it is a charity/gallery they have really cheap tea and food. All the people behind the counter are volunteers. As you might have guessed, it is a pretty liberal place. They have workshops and bands and other things. It is pretty darn neat. So now I come down with my lap top and leech their bandwidth.

Also, yesterday I got the coolest shiney thing ever! I got a five pound coin! It is all shiney and new. I know you are all going oooooooooooooo. It really really big. Even larger than the two pound coin. Yes, it is pretty boring around here right now so I had to come up with something exciting.

Otherwise, things are going apace. I am trying to work on my paper and get it ready. I have a bit over two weeks to get it into shape. I need to add footnote and stuff like that but I pretty much know where everything came from so it should be quick.


posted by Chris  #2:59 PM | 0 comments |