<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

I went to Easter at the Scottish Studies' Librarian's house. She invited the entire post-graduate class over to her house. She said that she usually gets only a few people. Well, almost everyone showed up and the place was pretty crowded. It was good to see everyone again and hear their stories about where they went for the holiday. It was a lot of fun.

Anyway, I am seriously thinking that I am going to take a week's vacation once this essay is in. I am beginning to not care about the early Irish nor their law or their language. I think if I do not take some time off, I will burn out and that would not be very good. I have been going full bore since I got here trying to catch up. I am thinking about what I am going to do on my vacation but I might just sit my ass down and do nothing for a week. That would be a good thing.

Well my paper is crying out for me to work on it so I should get to it.


posted by Chris  #12:28 PM | 0 comments |