<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Not much going on right now but my brother sent a really funny email that I thought I would share with everyone:

On another note, Camilla, the girl cat, has taught herself to drink from the faucet while it'’s running. Ollie watched her, and figured it out himself. So anyway, at 3am on a work night, a bad case of '“must go hit the crapper now' happened. I go in, still full of sleepy head, turn on the light, and have a seat. I get done, and stand up to do the wiping business. Camilla's normal habit during the day to request the faucet to be turned on is to jump on the toilet lid (99.9% of the time it's in the down position), turn and hop onto the sink counter. Well, I was half awake, and she came trotting in, blinking because the noise I made woke her up. I honestly don't think her eyes were light adapted. Anyway, she went to make her normal hop onto the lid, except for the fact that the lid was up, I was getting ready to wipe before flushing. The toilet was still full of, well, s****. So the lid isn't down, and she lands in the pot full of loose beer stool. Neither of us really saw it coming, I think. She immediately hops out and runs straight into my bedroom. I think we were both very awake at that moment, because I'’m sure she was thinking 'Oh S***!'”, and I was thinking '“Oh S***, s*** on my bed!'” Thankfully she ran under my bed, and I had to get her out and give her a bath at 3 in the morning. I'm just glad she went under my bed, and not on top. That would have been bad.

Cat stories always seem to be the best for a laugh. Anyway, my paper continues and the deadline is approching. They said that they may give me another week but I do not think that I will need it. One other thing, having this long off from school makes working actually difficult since my paper is the only thing I have to do and without the pressure from other classes, I get a bit lazy and keep thinking that I have another day to work on it and I will do better tomorrow. I am going to have to pull myself together and get cracking.

Well, that is all that is going on right now. I hope you like the story from my brother


posted by Chris  #2:11 PM | 0 comments |