<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

Well, I saw my seventh person urinate in public. On the Royal Mile, no less. I am honestly getting sick of it. I probably should send an open letter to the Scottish people in the Scotsman and ask them to please stop. It is just a respect for other's thing. I do not want other people seeing me urinate in public so why would I want to see you do it?

I went to Sandy Bell's with some visiting people last night. It was very fun. They had some really good musicians in that night. We also got some folk singing and some dancing. Now if you know Sandy Bell's, you would know that it is smaller than my pinky finger. So how they got dancing in is a real miracle.

Other than that, I have been spending much time in the law library. In fact, I should go over this afternoon. Although, I may just stay and read.


posted by Chris  #2:02 PM | 0 comments |