<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Well, there is a conference tomorrow by a group which was created by one of my supervisors. I probably should go but honestly I have not gone to nearly any of the other conferences or lectures given here. I probably should go since this is their one big conference.

I let my beard grow out much more than I usually do. I decided that I needed professional help to remove the hairy monster from my face. I went down to a local barber who does hot shaves. It was an interesting experience. They put a very hot towel on my face with some aloe stuff on it. Then he asked, "Have you ever had a hot shave before", while he was putting new razors into the straight razor. I said, "No." To which he replied, "Don't worry; it will be your last." It was pretty funny but I already had images of the Monty Python skit with the homicidal barber before I went there. So now I am all clean with no hairy monster on my face.


posted by Chris  #10:05 PM | 0 comments |