<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Sorry for the delay as usual. I try to get in here ever other day or so. In any case, I turned in my Ph D proposal on Friday. I hope it gets accepted. I had three people telling me how to write it and then not consulting me about how I wanted it to be written or having secret meetings about it without me around to listen to all the input. Then one of them told me to rewrite the whole thing. At this point, I was at the end of my rope. I am not exactly happy about it but it is all written.

I have started writing for my dissertation. I have to rewrite one essay but that should be easy. I have to write another from scratch. I have a pretty good idea of how to do that. Anyway, after I turned in my Ph D proposal, a friend of mine and I went down to the botanical gardens to see them. It was very well done and fairly relaxing. It threatened to rain the entire time I was there but it only sprinkled a few times. This is in contrast to the days and days of sunshine we have had lately. Today it is pouring and I had to wrap my laptop in a plastic bag to make the trip down to the forest cafe. Anyway, after that we stopped by a toy store to pick up a board game since we tend to have the time. We picked up the LOTR Risk Game. We have played it a few times already and we really like it.

Otherwise, not much else is going on at the moment. It is pouring outside, as I said, so I will probably be here for a while.


posted by Chris  #1:40 PM | 0 comments |