<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, June 07, 2004

Writing is just not coming today. I think that I am in a pretty good position so I should be able to take a day off here and there. The city is tearing up the cobblestone intersection between George IV Bridge and Bank Street and the Royal Mile. They are paving the area. It kind of sucks. I liked the look of the cobblestone intersection but I can see how it would be a costly pain to keep up since it is a very busy intersection.

Not much going on at the moment. I have to get my trip to Kilkenny arranged soon. I am going to fly out of Glasgow to Dublin. Stay there one night then take the bus to Kilkenny the next day. It seems that I cannot make the trip all at once with the way Ryan Air flies out of Glasgow. It should be a short flight. I have never been in Ireland before so this should be a treat.


posted by Chris  #3:58 PM | 0 comments |