<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

I hope you liked my trip to Ireland post. There is much more that happened of course but it is all essentially there for you to read. I do, in fact, have pictures and they will probably be landing in the appropriate email boxes soon. I still have to get them developed. They will get done soon. I promise.

Otherwise, I have been decompressing from the conference. I am still trying to assimilate all the information which was presented. It was all so interesting. I wish I had the time to be able to attend both sessions at once.

I am still rather baffled by my mini-lecture occurrence in the Book of Kells room. I had gathered a small crowd while I was discussing manuscript construction and what people would normally have in the way of bible books. It amazes me that people are fascinated by this kind of stuff but will never fund these kinds of projects in any meaningful way especially in the United States.

I hope to get back on track with my writing soon. I am going to have to figure out somehow to shoe-horn the literature review into my paper. I am already at 11,000 words out of 15,000. I have a feeling that I am going to be eviscerating my paper trying to get it into the word limit.


posted by Chris  #11:12 AM | 0 comments |