<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

My posts are getting few and far between because I am gearing up to turn this paper in. I apologize for any inconvienence. I am also probably not going to update this blog while I am at home so for the first three weeks of September, this blog is going to be sterile.

With that said, I wanted to send home some whyskey for some friends. I am not going to be able to do so. I am going to be able to take two bottles for my own consumption across the boarder with the US. I am sorry that I cannot send it home. I am really angry with the US laws on alcohol. They are stupid and outdated and everyone should tell their Congressman or Congresswoman to help change the laws so that responsible people who like to enjoy a drink from time to time are not punished by idiots in our society.


posted by Chris  #8:16 PM | 0 comments |