<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Sorry about not writing in a while. Things have become busy for me. The festival has enundated the city with Americans. A local radio station, Beat 106 FM has a new promotion called "Spank the Yank" where they grab a random American and ask them questions about Scotland and its heritage. Hilarious are some of the things that come out of their mouths. Ignorance seems to be the only thing we export around the world anymore. The most annoying thing, however, is the amount of people in the Lawnmarket. They fill the sidewalks. I have to go into Waldrop's Close to get to James Court and then walk up to Mid-Entry Close then fight the crowds up to Mylnes Court. It is a pain in the ass. I became very angry today trying to make it down to George IV Bridge (aka George The Fourth Bridge).

Otherwise, I just got some revision notes from one of my supervisors and I need to make corrections. I will probably be ready to turn it in on Sept. 1. Then I will be HOME FREE!


posted by Chris  #6:55 PM | 0 comments |