<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I'm Back; I'm Bad and You Know It

The flight from Vancouver, BC to Glasgow was long and boring. We had some major turbulence along the way which made for an interesting experience for the first part but mostly it was boring. At the airport, I had to talk to the immigration guy and he was not happy that I only had a month left on my visa so I have to get it renewed very soon. I do not think that is going to be a problem. Hopefully, they will just allow me three years on my visa.

I am actually ok with my sleeping. I passed out for about six hours right after I got here then I had dinner and slept again till three when I woke up and ate again. I then went back to sleep until 7 this morning.

Anyway, I have to get some paperwork done.


posted by Chris  #10:17 AM | 0 comments |