<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 08, 2004

I am having a bit of trouble with my immigration again. I got a refund check from the university and I asked if I could get a receipt for the transaction. The woman behind the counter said that I needed a certificate of matriculation which would take three to four weeks. I do not have that long. I asked if I could just get a receipt but she would not do that. So I told my professor and he passed on to the school secretary and she said that she could give me a letter that said that I was matriculated and that it would be enough. I can only hope that it will be.

Otherwise, I am still getting things worked out here. I really should have done some work today but I didn't. I did not feel well this afternoon. I still have a headache. I hope it goes away soon.


posted by Chris  #5:54 PM | 0 comments |