<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 21, 2004

I did not mean to wait this long to write. I turned in my immigration stuff today after having to run around one last time. I really disliked this process and come to find out they are going to raise the rates for the extension. The international office at the Univerisity asked me to write them a stern letter about it. It will take up to four weeks to know if I am going to be able to stay. I hope they get it back to me soon.

Also this Sunday, our heat was finally fixed. It was so weird. I used to sleep in my longjohns since it was so cold. I woke up and I was sweating. I wondered what the heck was going on when I could not see my own breath. So I got up and checked the heat. IT WAS ON! So my roommate and I ran around like crazy people going "heat heat heat!"


posted by Chris  #1:00 AM | 0 comments |