<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 04, 2004

Since I now look down on the traffic jam in the morning on forest road, I have noticed a few things about Scottish drivers. First, a complete disregard for their own saftey. For instance, I watched both a motorcycle and a bicycle go down the middle of the road (where the dashed white line is) oblivious of the lined up cars on either side of them. Second, the traffic jam lasts about half an hour. This puts great hope in me that someday Seattle will get its traffic under control.

Otherwise, I am still waiting to get my internet installed (tomorrow hopefully) and my heat installed (the university is trying to figure out why it is not working). If they have not figured it out by the end of the month, I am going to start leaning on them pretty hard to get it fixed.


posted by Chris  #10:14 AM | 0 comments |