<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Today I finally got my wireless networking well working. I had to exchange the router I had and go to a favorite hole in the wall place to get what I needed. I had a headache today. I was trying to fix a problem with my matriculation. The college office is saying one thing and registry is saying another. I ended up going to both places and then they called each other and someone was working on it when I went back this afternoon. If they do not have this figured out in the next day or two, I am going to become an angry American, which is not what I really want to do but I am dropping somewhere in the area of 30 large to go to school here and I expect a certain amount of service for it. So I lost an entire day or work but that is alright.


posted by Chris  #6:03 PM | 0 comments |