<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, November 25, 2004

I had to go to the doctor today since my ears plugged up again (occasionally, my ears get clogged and I have to get them cleaned). So now the world is a very very loud place indeed. They were installing a new video camera system into our door locks while the washing was going. I thought the washer was going to explode. So I jumped up and looked around and there was nothing. It was pretty alarming.

Anyway, they installed this video camera system so that you can see who is at the door rather than trying to figure it out from the phone thingy they had before. Now I have this burning desire to hack into it with my pic and scare people with random sounds and stuff. It would be so much fun.

I got a call from my computer store (you always have to help out your local people) and they said that my 256 MB memory card for my new camera. So I went down there and got it. Now I can take 126 full color quality pictures and 22 minutes of video with sound. I think I am going to go to Sandy Bell's and try to get a good video of what it is like to hang out there.


posted by Chris  #8:35 PM | 0 comments |