<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I was on my way back from getting tickets for Hogmanay for this year when I saw my first member of the British Royal Family. I had passed the spot earlier and a police person was on the sidewalk sitting on a motorcycle. When I came back that way, he had his lights on. Then I noticed more lights coming up Victoria Street. When I looked there were two motorcycle cops in front with a police car behind them then two very posh looking cars. The first of these cars was flying the Royal standard on the left hand side of the hood. Behind them was another cop car and two more motorcycle cops. I was not able to get a good look at the person in either of the cars because I was twenty feet up above them. Anyway, they turned the corner and were gone fairly quickly. My roommate who was with me wondered if it was Prince William back in town. I said it was probably Prince Harry in town to party.


posted by Chris  #5:52 PM | 0 comments |