<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Well, I just got a very interesting phone call from BBC Radio Scotland. Originally, they were going to have a bunch of Americans on an afternoon political show. I just talked to a producer for BBC Radio Scotland who wants me to be on the morning show to debate against a Republican student from the University of Edinburgh. So now I am going to be on two different radio shows in one day where for one I will get the microphone to myself. FEAR IT. I will be now in the position to make a direct impact on how Scots view the American election. I hope I do not make an ass out of myself on a national radio program. I am really excited but they want to pick me up at 8 am and the election is not over until 2 am my time. I am going to be a bit of a mess but I hope that things will even out.


posted by Chris  #7:44 PM | 0 comments |