<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Wow. I was going through the archives last night when I noticed that this blog has been in existence for an entire year. In fact, it was this week that I first started writing in this space. A few things have changed since then. I have finished my MSc degree and have started on my PhD and I have moved from my flat on the Royal Mile into a flat on Bristo Place. Other than those things not much has changed at all.

Today is so misty that you cannot see Arthur's Seat from my window. It is the kind of rain that chills to the bone. In any case, things are a bit slow right now. I have my list of texts but I need to pair them down even more so that I have a few good choices. I feel like things are going in slow motion though. Anyway, I need to get some food.


posted by Chris  #1:25 PM | 0 comments |