<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I want to talk about a couple of things today. First, when I went to Sandy Bell's recently, I noticed that they had cleaned the men's bathroom. While you may think that this is a normal process in any pub, Sandy Bell's was a "special" place. They had stuff growing in there probably from the time I was born. Now they had fixed the men's hand dryer in the bathroom as well. The hand dryer had been broken since before I started going there last year. Now they have painted the place and fixed up the "wooden" siding. This is just blasphemy! I cannot believe that they would do this! Pubs are not supposed to change!

The other thing I wanted to tell you about is the The Great Haggis Hunt. This is a prize drawing from the The Scotsman newspaper. It runs from St. Andrews Day (30 November) to Burns Night (25 January). Anyway, this is all well and good but the Haggisclopedia is probably one of the funniest things online. I would recommend reading the "Drink" section.


posted by Chris  #9:47 PM | 0 comments |