<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 17, 2004

My camera has been acting funny since I put in the new batteries. I think it is developing a definite personality. The lithium batteries which are required for the camera are 1.5 volts per battery. This makes them 3 volts total. The rechargable batteries which I bought are 2300 millivolts, which makes 2.3 volts per battery. Now, volts just measures electrical amount (much like a bucket of water). It is the amperage (the flow, like how much water is coming out of a hose) which matters for my camera. I could not tell from the information provided if the amperage of the batteries was too much. However, it is now randomly telling me that the batteries are low or shutting off because of low batteries. This usually happens when I use the flash but, near the end of the day, it seemed fine. I am not sure what to make of it.

I took a trip to the Royal Museum of Scotland today. I took a whole bunch of pictures for you to enjoy!


posted by Chris  #6:01 PM | 0 comments |