<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Well, I had one of the strangest things happen to me today while I was having tea the Elephant House. I was sitting there reading the London Times newspaper when a guy that I have never seen before came up to me and yelled "Peter!" I looked at him and said "No." He said, "yeah! Peter from Wales!" I said, "No, my name is Christopher and I am from Seattle." He have me a quizzical look for a moment then said "You look just like him, the hair and everything!" I said, "Was he evil? I must have an evil twin." He said, "Yeah, he was pretty evil but a hell of a lot of fun." Then he went on his way. I have been called many things in my time but never a Welshman.

Anyway, I decided to take a walk around New Town and take some pictures. I think this one is probably one of the best. I was in Princes Street Gardens when the sun was just behind the castle. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful New Year!


posted by Chris  #11:48 PM | 0 comments |