<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 24, 2005

Well, my mother is safely in Suffolk. I put her on the train this morning. I spent most of the day doing not much. I was thinking that I would get work done tonight for tomorrow. Well, I did not get much work done since I skipped an entire paragraph of the translation that I was supposed to do for tomorrow. I have not had any time since my mother arrived to get any work done. Good thing that I told my professor before she came that I would be harried. I also have a lecture this afternoon to my department about computer technology in our type of academics. I am going to go through a dry run and try to get things organized for it (it is on Friday at 1pm so if you know where I am and want to hear me speak, drop in). I only hope that I do not screw everything up in the next few days.


posted by Chris  #9:49 PM | 0 comments |