<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 04, 2005

I just got an email from my mother. She arrived home safely so all is well. I hope she had a good time while she was here. There were a few bumps but there always are when you go traveling. Graduation went off with a few bumps as well. In any case, I love my new kilt socks. They make great early morning socks to wear before heading out for a day of scholastic achievement.

All those books that I ordered from ABEBooks are starting to arrive. It is rather like Christmas. Do you want to know how the early Irish made butter? I have the answer to that! Do you want to know how the early Irish chose their kings? I have a partial answer to that too! This could become way too much fun. With all these new books, I can take a bunch back to the library which means I can check out other books which I need. Yay!

Now I have to get my things in order for my trip to Ireland later this year. I am planning on going to an Irish language school then to the Medievalists Conference in Kilkenny then to the Arran Islands in the South. I am not sure how I am going to pay for it all but we will see how it turns out.


posted by Chris  #11:11 AM | 0 comments |