<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

It is still snowing here. There are several inches on the ground. You may have noticed a few new pictures on my flickr account. It should be even more spectacular tomorrow. The main room of my flat that I am in now is cold. I am wearing my longjohns and I have a hot laptop computer on my lap and my feet are getting cold. There is not much I can do about it now but I am glad that I have wool curtains in the windows.

My friend over at Shiftless.org has linked to a great article, which breaks down and analyzes the conservative movement in America and shows how they go about destroying America in the process. I would highly encourage you to read it. I can only hope that liberals in America get their collective asses in gear before the world is laid low by conservative monkeys-in-human-suits that run the country now.


posted by Chris  #10:50 PM | 0 comments |