<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I am still alive and kicking. I have been swamped with work since I have my classes and I am working on that edition for my Ph. D. My professor had me turn something in today and he put it in the office, for which I have no key, and by the time I had noticed his email (I was working on my class stuff for tomorrow), it was too late. I will pick it up tomorrow. I then have another class on Thursday. I just have to admit it here that I do not have the skills to do a good poetic analysis. I am too timid when it comes to counting syllables because Old Irish has so many diphthongs that I cannot keep them all straight in my head. So I miss out on doing that part of it, which is bad because I want to do a full edition for my Ph. D. and this class was supposed to help me with that.

Otherwise, today was a beautiful spring day.


posted by Chris  #9:38 PM | 0 comments |