<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I want to tell you a story today. I think it is representative of what Scotland is like today and what Washington was like when I was a child thus unable to appreciate it at the time. My friend went to the Morningside area of Edinburgh to do some shopping. When she stepped off the bus and went down the street, she noticed that she had left her gloves on the bus. Thinking that they were only a pound at the charity shop, she went on with her shopping. For the next two and a half hours she proceeded to get things. She went back to the bus stop and caught the next bus back home. Lo and behold, her gloves were right where she had left them. I would bet those gloves, if they could talk, would have a few stories to tell about riding around an Edinburgh public bus.


posted by Chris  #11:39 PM | 0 comments |