Sunday, March 13, 2005

Well, I decided against what I said yesterday. I contacted Dell about fixing my computer. I am winding my way through their system now. It is not looking good at this point. I may have to get a third party to fix it. I will wait until I hear back from them tomorrow and make a decision then.

posted by Chris  #11:38 PM | 0 comments |