<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Well, you will be hearing from me less for at least a week. Why? Because my laptop video card decided to have a psychedelic yawn all over my screen and now I cannot even boot the damn thing. I have only had it for about 18 months. I thought Dell was better than that. Of course, this had to happen on a Saturday night so I cannot get anyone on the phone to help me. I am not going to contact Dell directly because I did not buy an extended warranty from them so I am not going to even try. Not only that but I have a US machine and I live in the UK. So unless someone wants to be generous and donate me a new machine, I am going to have to get this repaired so I can get my dissertation and stuff off of it. Anyway, I will try to write here as often as I can while I figure this out.


posted by Chris  #8:02 PM | 0 comments |